Privileges of Membership
- Newsletter emailed or mailed to your home
- “Garden Glories”, the Garden Clubs of Illinois publication
- Spring plant sales from members’ gardens
- Benefit from the knowledge of experienced gardeners
- Programs, activities and tours of private gardens
- Instruction in floral design
- Educational and volunteer activities
- Fellowship with others who share your interest in gardening
Join us for the many activities that the Garden Club offers:
- Horticulture: Programs and/or field trips relating to horticulture planned each year, plus two member plant sales.
- Designs and Exhibits: Meets to create special club and community projects
- Garden Therapy: Meets every month to work with adults at a day care center to make floral arrangements or container plantings.
- Herb Garden: Annual spring planting day and summer upkeep preparing the award-winning garden in Wilder Park for the EGC Garden Walk and Faire.
- Conservation: New and continuing projects each year. Past projects include:
- award winning Butterfly Way station created in Butterfield Park;
- collection of coffee grounds for garden use; native plants in the home landscape;
- Katrina Fund providing assistance to Waveland-Bay St.Louis, Louisiana Garden Club.
- York Community High School Gardens
- Ray Graham Garden
$35 single/year (newsletter e-mailed)
$45 single/year (newletter sent by U.S. mail)
$40 couple/year (newsletter e-mailed)
$50 couple/year (newsletter sent by U.S. mail)
Membership dues are subject to change