The July 12 Elmhurst Garden Walk and Faire has been cancelled due to the Coronavirus `pandemic.
Thank you for your support for our previous 24 garden walks. We hope you will join us on the second Sunday in July, 2021 as we celebrate our 25th Elmhurst Garden Walk and Faire.
Proceeds from ticket sales go to fully support scholarships and local endeavors (listed below).
Since we will not be selling tickets this year, please consider donating the price of the ticket ($15) or more via PayPal .
You may also send a donation to The Elmhurst Garden Club at PO Box 383, Elmhurst, IL 60126.
Thank you to these businesses who have sold tickets for past walks. Please support them
- Amlings Flowers 331 N. York,
- Carousel Flower Shop 527 S. York,
- Elmhurst Camera Photo Boutique 535 Spring Rd.,
- enzee Boutique 140 N. York,
- NuCara Pharmacy 101 W. Vallette,
- The Uptown Shop 129 N. York,
We hope to once again feature unique and glorious private gardens, public gardens, and host the Faire in Wilder Park on the second Sunday of July,. The Faire features vendors with unique garden accessories, one-of-a-kind pieces, and a large selection of perennials.
Proceeds from the Garden Walk Benefit the Community:
- Awarding annual scholarships to Illinois students in horticulture, landscape architecture, botany and environmental studies
- Awarding scholarships to York Community High School students for experiential science programs
- Donating scholarships to Elmhurst Park District children’s summer camps
- Holiday decorating of Elmhurst Public Library
- Maintaining the Herb Garden in Wilder Park
- Contributing to horticultural development at Elmhurst College Arboretum
- Maintain landscaping at Churchville Schoolhouse
- Mentoring York High School Garden Club
- Improving and maintaining campus appearance at Ray Graham Learning Center
- Contributing to Elmhurst Cool Cities Coalition for public environmental programs
Interested in displaying your wares at the Faire? Click here for the Boutique Vendor Response Form. The form is due by June 13. There is a $50.00 fee due with the application. The number of booths in the boutique will be limited in order to assure adequate room for vendors’ displays and traffic between them. Applications for spaces will be filled in the order they are received.
- Applications received by June 13 will be listed in the Garden Guide booklet.
- Each reservation includes a 10′ x 12′ (approximately) space. Vendors must supply their own tables, chairs, and canopies, tent or tarps as desired. A vendor may reserve adjacent booth space(s) in which to display his/her own merchandise for an additional $30 per space.
- We ask that you be ready for customers by 9:30 am. The Faire will end at 4 pm and we request that you plan to stay until then. We will send additional details about two weeks before the event.
We welcome your comments and questions. Please contact through the contact page on this web site.